The following are the potential topics for the next season:
- Resolved: Countries ought to prohibit the production of nuclear power.
- Resolved: The United States ought to promote democracy in the Middle East.
- Resolved: In the United States criminal justice system, jury nullification ought to be used in the face of perceived injustice.
- Resolved: In the United States, campaigns that support candidates for public office ought to be financed exclusively by public funds.
- Resolved: Immigration ought to be recognized as a human right.
- Resolved: Democracies ought to incorporate provisions for legal secession into their national constitutions.
- Resolved: The United States ought to adopt carbon pricing.
- Resolved: Corporations ought to value their responsibility to shareholders over the public interest when the two conflict.
- Resolved: The privatization of civil services undermines democracy.
- Resolved: In the United States, private ownership of handguns ought to be banned.
Which do you all want to debate? How would you rank the best and the worst?